Sunday, November 11, 2007

November 11

Today was a banner day! I broke 25,000 words, so I'm more than halfway there! We celebrated by opening a bag of mint m&ms, first of the season! Those things are addictive. Good thing we only bought one bag.

Also, my novel has suddenly become interesting. I've continued in this surreal adventure vein for a while, and have found it to be great fun. I think I even know how to tie it in with what I'd written before. It's very exciting. My fingers were flying today.

Also, I repotted all my geraniums to bring them inside to try to winter them over, and I planted some pansies and cabbages outside. I find it much nicer to write in cheerful surroundings. And my gardening efforts were an excellent excuse to go to the garden center with Christopher and Little Edie today and gawk at the koi and chrysanthemums and over-the-top Christmas trees.

I wish every day could be like this.

Today's Word Count: 3,679/2,000
Total Word Count: 26,732/50,000 (53% of the way there!)

No comments: