Friday, October 12, 2007

Progress Update #2

I have finished my first draft of the column! Now to edit.

Okay, actually I finished my first draft 2 days ago but was away on a business trip with limited access and no time to edit. I couldn't sleep without getting it done, so I stayed up late into the night, and of course paid for it the next day when I could barely stay awake during my training.

I hope to send it out tomorrow (due Sunday at the latest), so my plan is to edit while my daughter naps tomorrow morning. I hope.

My husband and I had another one of those stupid conversations about how broke we are. Stupid because we have them practically every day, with no solution in sight, and a very depressing outlook. This adds yet more pressure to actually sell something. And the pressure makes it harder to write. Sigh.

No comments: