Wednesday, October 31, 2007

1 Day to NaNoWriMo!

Whoopee! I can't wait to begin!

This Halloween morning is cool and crisp and lovely. The leaves are turning. The birds are chirping. I wrote a bunch of character notes yesterday during my all-day staff meeting. The one at which we planned to have a "plan the planning meetings" meeting. I feel good.

And today I'm (finally) publicizing this blog to friends and family. So welcome! Once the writing is underway, I'll be posting daily and cumulative wordcounts here, possibly with cool widgets. You're also welcome to track my progress on NaNoWriMo. Look for me, RubyBlue!

2 comments:

Ila and Opuntia said...

I'm going to be checking in, otherwise I'd miss you too much. Go get 'em!
Pru

Becca said...

Awww, thanks, Pru! I'm glad you'll be checking in, because I'd miss you, too!