Sunday, October 7, 2007

Procrastination

The truly great thing about a new blog, especially a new blog one hasn't publicized to friends and family yet, is that one can waste a lot of time fiddling around with different colors and fonts. How can I expect to be inspired without a truly excellent background color? It's a good thing I don't know how to upload pictures yet.

My goal for the end of the weekend, which is technically Monday night due to Columbus Day, is to write my column for the Post, and decide on a topic for the novel. Yes.

The plan of attack includes reading this week's Washington Post Magazine, and rereading old columns I've enjoyed, to see what qualities I can discern that I can also incorporate into my column. But first I need to play with the colors again. And fold the laundry.

And now I am having an asthma attack.

No comments: