Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Friday

I am so thankful for this long weekend! Edythe and Christopher were out of town last weekend, and with our crazy work/school/daycare schedules, I feel like I've hardly seen them. We're looking forward to a weekend of good old-fashioned family fun!

I've been thinking about this blog, and how I've grown to dislike writing about writing, in the same way that I dislike people looking over my shoulder while I'm drawing. But I do enjoy when friends and family show an interest in what I'm doing, and when they get excited about projects they hear about on here.

So. I think I'm going to expand it and try to capture a wider swath of the creative work going on at home. Maybe play around with the look of the blog a bit. More on that later.

Also, for those who read it, our family website is experienceing some technical difficulties, but we hope to get a password-protected version up again soon.

No comments: