Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Hate Celtx and/or My Laptop

I had a long day of training. A really long day. I didn't sit down to write until 10:15. I wrote furiously for 30 minutes. I wrote 5 pages! I saved them twice.

When I shut down Celtx, it asked if I wanted to save my pages.

Yes! I said, although I'd already saved them twice.

And then my pages were gone.

I am mad. And I am much too tired to type them all again. I am so far behind already, this makes me furious. I don't have the time or the heart to retype them now, and by tomorrow they'll be lost from my brain for good.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey Ruby Blue,
Sheila here from Celtx.

We're very sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience with Celtx. I'd be mad as hell too.

There are a couple of known issues (see release notes - http://www.celtx.com/release.html ) that may be the cause of your problem, but we're unable to positively verify without getting further details from you and ideally, get a closer 'under-the-hood' look at your project.

If you are keen for assistance, please email me directly at sheila at celtx dot com. Hopefully, we can help you have a better day.

Sheila Crosbie
celtx.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.